Friday 14 September 2012

Freebie: Daily Learning Notebook

I just had to share with you Confessions of a Homeschooler's Preschool Daily Learning Notebook. I think it's awesome and we will totally be printing this out for Cosmo to use this term. Here's why I love it:

  1. It follows the same format every day. My boy loves routine, and so do I. All round winner.
  2. Because it follows the same format, he can work on it independently and take responsibility for getting it done. Great skills to practice.
  3. It has handwriting in it, getting him to write is like pulling teeth, but this has a small, finite amount for him to practice everyday.
  4. It's short. Because it doesn't take too long, we can easily fit it in everyday, even when we have other plans (like pirate day or a  trip to london).

Go get yourself a copy , you won't regret it!
prektotcalendarpromo

0 comments:

Post a Comment